Sunday, September 29, 2013

Building Simple Circuits And Simple Soldering Technique

Over the years I have often met people who are interested in electronics and really want to learn it but are not sure if they want to invest the time or the money to take a full electronics course at a college or university. 





BASIC ELECTRONIC PROJECTS
Seven Easy To Build Circuits I've Included In This Introduction To Basic Electronics Course







A-B-C's OF RADIO WAVES and ANTENNAS 
A Good Introduction To Radio Frequency Circuits, Missing In Most Basic Electronics Programs



"The MAGIC HAPPENS when you build a REAL CIRCUIT and then actually see it work!" 






This is the eBook in the total package that has all the introduction to basic electronics theory. 







My course "Introduction To Basic Electronics" has inspired many people all over the world to continue on learning electronics, some eventually have even received their degree in electronic engineering. Could this perhaps be you in the future? 








Go Ahead Start Learning Basic Electronics And Make That Difference In Your Life.
Because Now You're Able To! I'm Cheering For You!









No comments:

Post a Comment